Friday, February 3, 2012

Have You Seen This? Another KDP Select Offer!

Another great read brought to you for FREE thanks to Romance Author Chicki Brown and Amazon's KDP Select program. 

Act fast because its only free today - February 3, 2012 through midnight!

Here the link - just click here!

----------

If you have an ebook, you can get a great looking image of an ereader showcasing your book just like the one you see here.

Take advantage of this buy one get one FREE offer and SHOW your readers that your book is available on their favorite ereader!  

Kindle, Kindle Fire, Nook and Ipad layouts available. Just click here!









Enjoy my blog?  Read it on your Kindle! Just click below.

2 comments:

bertcarson said...

Kimberly,
Your gift is so cool - check out the Kindle Fire with my book cover on my blog - http://www.bert-blogging.com/ thanks again my friend. I do appreciate it.
Bert

Chicki Brown said...

Kimberly, I just saw this. Thank you!