Sunday, July 21, 2013

Scribbled Notes - How to Renovate Your Life

I love it when I run across an old journal that I've not written in or read through in years, but when I thumb through the pages, I'm still inspired by my scribbled notes.

Here is what I found a couple of days ago:

  • Don't let desires birthed out of unrealistic expectations drive your life.
  • Take proper assessment of yourself, and don't be the victim of other people's opinions. 
  • Take responsibility for the things you have allowed in you life. 
  • Surround yourself with people who will tell you the truth in love and will support you in making necessary changes. Stop hanging around the liars. 
  • Make short and long term goals for your life that will propel you to your destiny and purpose.

  • Be willing to work and make sacrifices to regain your place. 
I love journals!

=======================================
Check out my books!

=======================================

Enjoy my blog? Get a FREE 14-Day Subscription to your Kindle!  Just click below.

0 comments: