Tuesday, December 25, 2012

6 Tips for an Awesome 2013 Author Year







What an exciting year it has been here at www.kimberlyTmatthews.com! I've connected with some amazing authors, experienced a ton of new visitors, and wrote quite a few posts geared towards helping fellow authors. I never thought that I'd reach over 100k visitors at my site, viewing my work, reading my words, clicking my links, but alas!


So here are a few "Stocking Stuffers" from me to you - just promise me you'll share the love!

  1. Keep your blog updated. Create it and post at least once weekly. (http://www.btemplates.com)
  2. Automate your processes. The more you can set things up to function on their own the less work you have to do. (http://www.networkedblogs.com)
  3. Use the free stuff first. Paid stuff is good, but so is the free stuff, especially if you have budget constraints. (http://www.verticalresponse.com)
  4. If you don't know how to do something, ask Google. You're not the first one to try to figure it out. 
  5. Take and apply the feedback. It will make you better . . . sooner (http://www.grader.com)
  6. Support other people. It can't always be about you. 
Here is a FREE book download to say thank you for all your support! Merry Christmas!



"I wanted to commit suicide. I had suffered four long, torturous years but it was all going to end tonight, Sunday, May 16th. I hadn't planned it that way, but that's what was to happen. All the stuff would hit the fan."

Promise You Won't Tell Nobody is a powerful story written with deep compassion and clarity as the voice of Tasha leaps off the page and she makes us promise we won't tell anybody...although if someone would have told maybe Tasha's life would have turned out differently.

Kimberly T. Matthews, treads in emotionally rich and disturbing territory in Promise You Won't Tell Nobody, a book listed as recommended reading by Love our Children USA, the leading national nonprofit and ‘Go-To’ prevention organization fighting all forms of violence and neglect against children in the United States.




=======================================

Enjoy my blog? Get a FREE 14-Day Subscription to your Kindle!  Just click below.

2 comments:

J.L. Campbell said...

Thanks for these tips, Kimberly. All the best for the season and the new year.

Unknown said...

Excellent advice I plan to follow moving into the New Year --- thanks! :)